OKAY!  So I was a huge 13/Ruxi (did I even spell that right?….anyway…) and I even liked a bit of the thought of her and 14, but this is a dang cute gif.

(Source: linggluu)

As it should be!  I am sorry, but we were not meant to be size zero.

(Source: koffeewithkaranbitches)

plasmatics-life:

Untitled ~ By Reto Imhof
ekjohnston:

ursulavernon:

mortisia:

Lemony Snicket

I’d put the odds at a good 40%, with most of the other 60% birding related.

It’s entirely possible I’ll be killed by a falling pile of things I was meaning to read.

ekjohnston:

ursulavernon:

mortisia:

Lemony Snicket

I’d put the odds at a good 40%, with most of the other 60% birding related.

It’s entirely possible I’ll be killed by a falling pile of things I was meaning to read.

crazy-noona:

Lee Min Ki

He needs to do more dramas!  Or movies!  Or..something.  I just want to see him more.

crazy-noona:

Lee Min Ki

He needs to do more dramas!  Or movies!  Or..something.  I just want to see him more.

Still one of my fav Kvariety shows ever!  Are they even making Hello Baby anymore?

Still one of my fav Kvariety shows ever!  Are they even making Hello Baby anymore?

(Source: bom-bom-clap)

howlnatural:

Anyone who makes fun of fanfiction has never read really good fanfiction.

Running Man Ep. 162 (Idol Special) - Dance intro w/ idols

I think I loved the most that HaHa totally did his usual dance in the end. :)

(Source: shika-ssi)

(Source: shabbitable)

tillthenexttimedoctor:

"She’s Mrs Doctor from the future, isn’t she? Is she going to be your wife one day?”